Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and, being in the health committee means that our group needs to plan and advertise this event. My job for this year is to present the topic to the 10th graders in order to inform them about the topic. The presentation will happen tomorrow Wednesday 9 October and my group (Astrid and Diederik) and I have prepared everything that we need, we made some research on the topic and also we worked together to create something interesting to watch and to follow. All of this in order to catch the attention of all the students as we all believe that the topic is of high importance and awareness for it is essential.
Below I have attached one of the videos that we are planning to show. I believe it is very interesting as it explains a lot without making the process boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment