Sunday, November 17, 2013

Piano Lessons and Concert


Taking piano lessons is a great challenge as a grade 12 student. I have to balance my studying schedule with my piano practicing as both of them take away a lot of time.

In the past month I practiced a lot as I on the 9th of November I had my first piano concert. I am really happy about it because it gave me an input to improve and do better but it also challenged me as for the first time I had to play in front of an audience of people I did not know. I am really happy of the final result even if I made some mistakes due to the high pressure I felt.

Also the fact of taking lessons in German is turning to be really useful as I am in direct contact with the new language that I really want to learn. I really do feel like I have improved since the start of this year, not only music wise but also regarding to the language.

Now I am looking forward my next concert, which will probably be in February, but for the moment I am planning on practicing a lot to improve my skills even more and to learn new pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment