Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Aid Course for the Swiss Driving License



On the 1st and 2nd of February I took the First Aid Course For The Swiss Driving license at ZIS. I've realized that taking this course will not only be useful for being able of taking my driving license in the future, but it will also be very important because I've learnt basic skills of first aid that can come useful when I babysit, or even in normal everyday situations. If any of the kids will get injured (it doesn't have something really serious) I will know what to do and in which way. The course has been really useful and iteresting because the theory was incorporated with a lot of practical work that challenge me to prove how I learnt new skills.
To me this course was very challenging as I found myself to deal with situations I had never been a whiteness of. For example I had to reanimate dummies with CPR which I have never done before and I did not even know how to perform it. Another important feature of the course was cooperation. In fact we learnt that in dangerous situations where there are people in need of help it essential to talk and make sure that other people know what you are doing. All of this in order to ensure the best "first aid" as possible. 





No comments:

Post a Comment