Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sound Of Music


I joined the music band for the sound of music for my crativity. Here I'm helping the school to have a bigger orchestra and I am playing the piano. This is a new challenge I am undertaking as I have never played with more instruments all together, I have only played as a soloist, it is going to be interesting to see the outcome of this activity. This is a very nice experience as I have the chance to interact with students from different grades, to play with a big group of people and therefore have a good communication with the entire team to ensure a nice final outcome of the show. The weeks will be very hard as practice will be almost everyday as the play is coming closer.
This activity is very challenging as practice is taking away a lot of time from the afternoon studying but this will help me to improve my time management. I am now trying to use as much as possible every single free moment I have, free period are now becoming essential and I am learning how to use them as best.

No comments:

Post a Comment